It snowed last Wednesday and it snowed pretty good! They had to cancel school on Thursday but resumed the next day. The road was bad though and there were lots of wreck . My only problem in this State is that it snows and they don’t really clean the road very well and that really ticks me off! I am so ready to get out of here but what can I say? I don’t have enough money to just pack and go!! but here’s my entry for
Saturday 9′s Happy Holidays:
1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick’s lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether — either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn’t celebrate Christmas?
* I used to like Santa until I realized the fat cow is not real!
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
* A little bit of both– I always get gifts anyway! I am spoiled!
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
*None, I thought about it but maybe I will send some next year!
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
* Yes I did!
5. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie?
* I like Family Man & While you were Sleeping. Of course I like Charlie Brown Christmas too!
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?
* Yes a lot of times when I was a kid all the way til 1999. In the Philippines, the malls are open on Christmas day and it’s so busy from Supermarket on the ground level to the Movie Theater on the 6th level! After visiting all our relatives, we gather how much money we have and we go to the mall and we shop & watch movie! Here in the US I went to the movies one time in San Diego and I was surprised that it was open because all the other establishments were closed.. it was very boring but I get to see Miss Congeniality! lol
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
8. What’s your favorite beverage in cold weather?
9. What will you remember most about 2012?
* 2012 is not a very good year for me so I am ready to move on to the next year and hope that the next year will bring better health, more happiness, peace & prosperity! I can’t wait for this year to be over!
Have a great weekend!