My little doggie scared the heck out of me the other night. She was yelping and we thought, she scratched …
There’s nothing much on TV tonight and it kinda suck! I was expecting something other than football and lifetime movie network! I don’t feel like watching football since my favorite team lost two weeks ago! I can’t watch my favorite shows yet because my husband would like to watch it with me as well, so I’ll have to wait tomorrow for that. So here’s my entry for Sunday Stealing’s “The Meme from Suburbia”
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I moved in the midwest!
2. By this time next year, I … had 2 children already!
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? I have no idea. If we would.. I don’t think it will be any worse!
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? Eric Northman ^-^
5. Who is your greatest enemy? I don’t want to tell.
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? It was great and the most romantic thing my husband did.
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary.
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Irel.
9. What are you dreading at the moment? ending the weekend!
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? not really.
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not? not really coz it’s useless.
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about? having all the stuff I want the way they are.
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today? I don’t really think there is any.
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with? Betty White!
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price? I don’t think I have one. Generic works for me.
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? Probably at the age of 7
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail? Bad Breath!
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you? I shouldn’t but I would probably do it.
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing? pay the bills!
20. What is the most used item in your home? my oven.
Enjoy the upcoming weekend.. I haven’t made my mind yet if I will ^-^