I co-hosted a baby shower/Graduation party for our friends and it really was a fun …
Chicken chicken! I have lots of them in the freezer and yes I do get tired of eating it but there are a lot of ways to prepare it. I decided to make some quesadilla because it is very easy to do, you will end up with many servings and some left-overs too!
Anyway, here’s my entry for Sunday Stealing’s 20 Q’s
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
* Yes- you have to find the words that will fit perfectly to your feelings towards the recipient.
2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
* Chocolate Fudge cake! I ❤️ ‘em!
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
* I do make gifts. I made some mixed cd’s, hand made scarves, bags, printed shirts, and baked or cooked meals/goodies. It also depends to whom I am giving it to. If someone who is not very special to me, then I’ll just buy them a quick and cheap gift card!
4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
* My question would be is ” Do you honestly think that you actually helped the country to make it better?”
One thing I love right now is Pandora radio! I have the app in the phone and I listen to it on the internet while I am in the computer! Granted there is some commercial but only 1 or 2 the most and that’s about it! I also like making my own station and I get to be able to listen to the same genre I like! Right now I am listening to the Lightning Crashes station and I am able to listen to the songs of Live, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Weezer, Red Hot Chili Peppers & Green Day and so much more! You can rate by clicking thumbs up and down!I am able to enjoy my favorite grunge music from the 90′s and the current hits too! I saw some dave smith instruments from guitar center and if i only know how to playor handle it, I’ll be having fun jamming or learning the chords. I need to be more patient in learning and have to overcome the short finger syndrome!
It sure is cold outside! The temp is above 1 degree but the wind chill is like 18 below zero so thats what make it tough. Too cold to be out but, we were out the whole time. Finally filed the taxes, and got my lens replaced and my daughter’s eye exam and she got her first pair of eyeglasses! (:( too young… ). We didn’t have enough time to cook by the time I pick my son from archery practice so we grabbed some fast food and drop my other son to his archery practice. Too much stuff and tomorrow will be as busy; archery, chess & parent teacher conference.
Anyway, here’s my entry for Curious as a Cat meme:
1) What is the longest book you ever read?
*For the series? The Sookie Stackhouse novel…I read all the books. For one book? I don’t really know which one was the longest book I read.
2) What was (or is) your favorite ’80s movie?
*Back to the Future:)
3) What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years?
*My weight:( lol idk if it was unexpected by the way I eat but I never anticipated it:(
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Have a good night ❤️